First-Hand Experience, Trusted Results
Business Immigration & Workplace Compliance
Employment Based Green Cards
There are five categories of foreign national workers that may seek lawful permanent residence. The categories are referred to as “employment-based” classifications, or “EB.”
PERM Labor Certifications (EB-2, EB-3)
A foreign citizen seeking to establish lawful permanent residency through employment in the United States must be a beneficiary of an approved application for permanent employment certification. In order for the application to be approved, the prospective employer must test the labor market and determine whether the position can be provided to immediately available U.S. workers.
We are pleased to announce that Ustun Law Group, PLLC has successfully guided NIW applicants through the process and has secured numerous green cards. For all of our NIW applicants we provide the following services:
- Free evaluation and analysis for your petition. Please send us your CV, resume, and background information (degree, current position, publication, journal, and citation numbers).
- Develop an NIW filing strategy unique to your case. For example, we have successfully received NIW approval for foreign nationals who did not have PhD degrees nor citations. In these cases, we focused on their work and the impact of their work in the industry.
- Provide guidance, templates, and samples for the letters of recommendation.
- Prepare Index of Exhibits, Petition Letter
- Provide information and help with the I-485, Adjustment of Status Application.
The E-Verify system allows companies to determine the work eligibility of their employees — online. It is easy, fast, and free to use, and ensures employers hire a legal workforce.
LCA / Public Access File Compliance
An employer can also post a notice containing certain information from the LCA, including the occupational classification of workers being sought, the number of H-1B workers being sought, the wages to be paid, the period of employment, the locations in which the workers will be employed, and information on where complaints of misrepresentation and/or noncompliance can be made.
Ustun Law Group, PLLC
12700 Hillcrest Rd #125
Dallas, TX 75230
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.