How extraordinary do you have to be to qualify for a “genius visa”?
Find out with the Ustun Law Group as their host Dobrina Ustun presents the EB-1A Extraordinary Ability Webinar. Ustun has extensive experience working with some of the best and the brightest scientists, artists, entrepreneurs, and athletes. She has successfully procured EB-1A green cards for journalists, scientists, artists and athletes. As featured in Mother Jones Magazine, Dobrina Ustun has successfully challenged EB-1A denials in Federal Court.
Presenting topics include:
- Eligibility for EB-1A visas
- Criteria for Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
- What will count as One-Time Achievement
- Comparable Evidence
- Steps for Denial or Approval by USCIS
- How to Apply for EB-1A Visa
- General Documents Required to Start the Process